Good man in the good place

Hup hup horay , i got again my small bag include laptop charger and hp charger , i think lost for a while. My stuff lost when i'm going to train station with the taxi . I realize when I at the train station. i try didnt panic. Just thinking for a while ...

ill remember in my small bag have a guest bill complete with my address. in the friday night when im going to home i got package and i see his name.

i call him and say thanks for give back my stuff. i know he is good man ...

Special Big Thanks to : Mr Arifin ( Taxi driver ) for give back my stuff.

if u wanna get Taxi Driver in Semarang City - Indonesia , you can contact him : 6285225336158

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mengatasi error unrecognise request di Linkaja

OJS and Nginx

Tentang Findtoyou.com